Thursday, September 16

Farewell Irish Rich

No, no... before the rumours start, he isn't dead. He's just dead tired of coming up with material for his GKM column.

And no wonder; over 17 issues and three-and-a-half years, Rich has written about everything from drunken burnouts to Harley brazing techniques, and everyone from Randy Smith to Dick Allen. And now, as he says, 'the well is dry'.

I'm sure the constant hassling from me about deadlines when he has a busy business to run didn't help.

Anyway, I've been learning from Rich for well over a decade now, and will miss his contribution greatly.

But remember, you can still follow his stories of crazy days gone by and tales from the shop at Applied Machete.

Thank you Rich!

5 comments:

BCM said...

Ah Man his column was one of my favorites.

matt machine said...

me too...especially that last article was fucken fantastic.

ZZ chop said...

ahh that's too bad, the last link to the old days?

tiptopdadddy said...

Oh dear, I drop out for a little while and the family goes to hell.

Chris/Blue Collar Moto said...

Bummer!Anyone in mind to try and fill his boots?